The Phoenix Ultra High-purity Lab Water System from Aries FilterWorks delivers Type I, 18.2 Megohm water quality on demand. The water is purified using a staged purification process which includes high-purity ion exchange resins to remove dissolved minerals and internal recirculation to maintain purity. As the water exits the system, a final filter removes particulates and bacteria to reach Type I water specifications. Additional technologies are offered depending on the application, including UV and Ultrafiltration. Multiple sensors continuously monitor the system and final water quality to ensure trouble free operation.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• 2.5 LPM* OF 18 MEGOHM TYPE 1 REAGENT WATER ON DEMAND
• INTUITIVE, USER FRIENDLY TOUCH-SCREEN INTERFACE
• REAL TIME QUALITY MONITORING WITH LEAK DETECTION
• COMPACT DESIGN WITH REMOTE DISPENSE OPTION
• QUICK CHANGE, NO TOOLS CARTRIDGE DESIGN
• LARGE CAPACITY, LOW COST CONSUMABLES CARTRIDGES
• GENUINE RESINTECH MEDIA
CONFIGURATIONS & SPECIFICATIONS
For a more in depth look at each Model and request a quote, follow the links below.
THE BEST VALUE IN REPLACEMENT CONSUMABLES